+41 (0)44 212 40 60 info@ustaxservices.ch

If you are married to a non-American and/or have a child with U.S. citizenship you may be able to choose between several filing statuses and claim them as dependents, optimizing your U.S. tax rate and increasing your deductions. Many tax preparers are completely unaware of special rules that apply to Americans abroad so make sure that your preparer is well informed or come have a chat with us.