Please use our contact form below or call us at: +41 (0)44 212 40 60

Please type your name
Please type your current email address.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Please tell us the subject of your message.
Please let us know your message.
Please confirm
Refresh Invalid Input

American citizens and Green Card holders are taxed on their worldwide income and must file
yearly income tax returns and reports about their financial assets abroad. 

<<< Information for taxpayers living abroad. Please click here >>>